Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I did do some knitting :o)




Whilst I haven't blogged much I do have an excuse ... RAVELRY! The Posh Yarn group is knitting the Garden Party shawl and I have been busy chatting er... I mean knitting :o) I did manage to start the right side although I felt like I was knitting it back to front and upside down and kept checking that it was the right side right side iykwim but it's going fine and all housework other WIP and children will not be abandoned whilst I knit this obsessively for the progress rush that a shawl with lots of parts gives me.

Anyone else joining the party? You can find us here

5 comments:

Kai said...

Looking good! The colour is stunning..

Linda said...

That looks lovely!

Annette said...

Stunning! I was wondering how much you had done...no Garden Party for me yet I'm sticking to the Fair Isle cardi until I get into a muddle and give up!
The Ravelry forums are crazy, every time I go visit there are a couple of dozen messages to read on the Posh Yarn group alone.. must knit more, read less! :o)

Bearium said...

wow, lovely pattern.

Fiona Reynolds said...

Oooh, this is exquisite.