Progress continues on my portable project :)
The front is finished and I'm doing a simple double crochet (dc) back with stripes of the 4 colours from the front and an additional colour from my stash. The front took almost all of the 4 balls but there's enough left for a decent stripe or two :)
The cushion cover will come out at 16" which just happens to be the size of most of my cushions - there's plan of sorts! This is my 'take along' project at the moment and for the first time in ages there are no socks on the go. These were the last socks I finished - DD1's birthday socks, Regia yarn.
Meanwhile the blanket project is too big to carry around but is growing steadily as I add a row or two each evening.
The Stylecraft Special DK is cheap and cheerful but I'm loving the colours
and it will be an easy care blanket which hopefully will keep DD1 wrapped in my love when she leaves home in October.
Well it will be once I finish, and, ... sew in the ends!