Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I haven't been lazy - M's Hat


mhat2
Originally uploaded by Jam_mam.

First a picture of the hat, now a picture of the DD

mhat

Pattern from here. and skull & cross bones chart from here.

Knitted in cheapo DK for the Co-op She chose the colours something to do with Emo? Don't ask me I just do the knitting. Only tok a couple of hours too, Might make one for me as the weather if foecast to get cold this week. Without the skull of course VBG Maybe a yarn & needles motif or two? Ok only kidding :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwe you beat me to it. I want to make almost the same in the Aviator style for my brother.

Dipsy Doodle said...

Wow, this hat totally rocks - amazing skull-/cross bones chart! Great job!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com/weblog