Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Knitting patterns

Whilst reading another blog (or was it on a forum?) the other day I saw a request for a knitting pattern. Just thought I'd post this link to free knitting patterns at the V & A while I have it fresh in my mind.

All the patterns here are downloadable as PDF or Word docs. so ... you need never buy a knitting pattern again.

While I'm thinking knitting :) I wonder if anyone knows what weight Rowan Biggy Print wool knits up as?

I have a lovely wrapp/shawl pattern but don't want to buy any more wool at the mo. I wonder if two strands of Arran would knit up at the same tension? Can't believe I am finally going to have to knit a tension square - shock horror - never done one before - wonder why my jumpers are always so baggy :) ROFL

No comments: