Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Better photos on the scanner :)


I wasn't happy that my previous photo showed the colours of the block accurately so i did this scan of it as well and this is much better :) If you combine the two - colours from this one and lovely centre fabric design on the other you get an even better idea of what the block really looks like - maybe you will all have to come over for a cup of tea one afternoon. Then you can bring yours to show me and we can have a good old crafty get together :) Off to bed now to dream of ribbon, sequins and lace.

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

I love the colours in your new block. I was tempted to do Sharon's course myself, but I have so many irons in the fire just now I couldn't cope.

Nanette said...

Wow! that's really different to the first photo - it really 'sings' with the red showing clearly