Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Chooks

Heard on Radio 4 today that keeping chickens is the UKs fastest growing hobby! Not sure how they know that.

Started the buttonhole stitch on the chook block I am making for the friendship block swap. Really like this one and foung a great rooster pattern to applique. I will post a photo of the finished block once opening day has passed - don't want to spoil the surprise.

Otherwise a quiet day at home, foster child really part of the family now - wonder how my kids will cope when X is moved on? Wonder how my partner will cope too. Trying to stay in the moment but as this fostering thing was my idea I feel responsible for the outcome for everyone. Hmmm, big questions in my head - can't go into too much detail here in case it makes X identifiable but big questions and no real answers.

No comments: