Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

CQ interest spreads

Having begun to plan my embellishments for Elly's block in the CQRR and reading Sharon B's blog 'inaminuteago' my interest has really been sparked. I have joined the crazyquiltinginternational group and expressed an interest in an upcoming RR with a theme of white/cream/beige. I have done a littel internet searching and found a little beaded frog for Elly's block. B let me know Elly likes frogs but I should have worked that out as a frog is her avatar for the Craft Club site! Also decided to stitch the seam in feather stitch and may combine this with a lazy daisy flower sprig for each feather point. Now I just need to choose the colours and get sewing - hopefully this weekend will see some progress - really should try to post by the end of next week or my next block will have arrived before I send on the first.

Really busy day today with backtoback unrelated meetings. Very different too. Spent one discussing how nothing was happening and the other trying to cram a huge amount into a small space of time. One was really anxious and unsettleing and the other required concentration and speed reading! Upshot is no craft this evening I am really tired!

No comments: