Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Rodney Rooster leaves home

Rodney is finished and off to Australia! I have enjoyed this block so much. There are 12 of us in the friendship Block Swap and each month we send a block to one of the others in the group. Each member can specify what block they would like. I chose red school house blocks and they are great. I will organise myself to show them here very soon. This month my block to make was for Linda and the theme was 'chooks' - I found a great block in Handmade Magazine. I can't show you yet as the opening date is at the end of the month and if I post it here Linda might see it too soon. Anyway I am so pleased to have it finished in time as I am always struggling to get it posted soon enough to allow for the 4-10 day delivery time. Every month I promise myself I will be more organised but I never am - guess I work best to a tight deadline. Next month I am posting to Lyn and she wants a square within a square in blues. My stash is heavy on blue so that should be no problem - so now I devote my attention to CQRR and Elly's heart block :) If you are interested in Crazy Quilting please visit inamiuteago by Sharon Boggon, her work is just exquisite.

No comments: