Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just a Quickie :o)

Still here and still knitting ... bit of the Hemlock done yesterday and very good intentions of getting some Della done. I've used up some PY do you think that means I can buy more?

I have joined the Goddess Knits Mystery Shawl #5 and just need o decide on the yarn - so much stash, so hard to choose. I love my purple PY Hemlock but 4 ply i soooo slow growing when you have 500 plus stitches per round ... must get some time in on that one.

I have been wondering, what would you knit for a family heirloom to pass down to future generations?

Go see the hemlocks you wont regret it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

If I had to knit an heirloom it would be the frost, flowers and leaves shawl in that other good lace book! I can't remember the name of it now. Of to see the hamlocks now!