Pages

Friday, August 19, 2005

Maid my Day

Sorry, DH and DS have a pun competition permanently running and it rubs off on me sometimes :)

Here are the pictures of my Maid - still the embroidery to do but the basics are done.

DD says I must dress her and I promised not to use ginger hair!
A wider shot to show where she is, and she is the same height as the Madonna
Now rethinking the lace on the other pocket as I may need to place my Crone here. Have no ideas yet for the Crone herself other than that I may make her just a head and no body.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I think she is wonderful J - keep going...

Jacqui said...

Thank you :) Positive feedback is so encourageing. I have taken out her belly button since the photo as it was too tight and pulling the fabric in too much. Think I'll give her a nice little french knot, light pink.

Linda said...

Fascinating - I love the theme of this bag.

Nanette said...

I love her, sucked in belly button and all :)

Will you tell us on flickr how you did her, or is that the next installment for here?