Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Progress so Far


As I went to bed last night this is how my SW was looking. I have completed one full repeat and I'm on row 37 of the second, not quite back to where I was before i had to frog it *rolls eyes*. Colours a littlemore exciting in real life as the flash bleaches it a little but this is my first not 'in your face' project for a while and I am feeling unsure about whether i like it or not. Ho hum, I am sure it will be warm & snuggly and I intend to take it to the beach for the late summer evenings, chilly even on a good day in Northumberland, but let's just say it isn't my favourite colourway ever.

1 comment:

Hellbelle said...

I know there is nothing quite so annoying (and worrying!) as having to frog lace. Still, it is looking lovely. The colours in your last post look much nicer :)