Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2005

all that jazz - next steps


allthatjazz5
Originally uploaded by Jam_mam.

Boy does it take a long time to fill a space with french knots, maybe I don't knot fast enough :) Close up of my chick.

All french knots in two or three strands with two or three wraps round the needle. Need to go back and redefine the beak. The seeds are various beads, not very clear in the photo. New life, birth, easter, rising again and mardi gras season (I hope) :)

This photo is a little washed out by the flash so picture the colours stronger.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow woman you've been soo busy. The orniments look lovely are they for your home tree or are they gifts? Lovely work.

Jacqui said...

The ornaments were for a christmas ornie swap - I sent in 4 so I will receive 4 back made by other mambers of the swap.