Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

allthatjazz


allthatjazz
Originally uploaded by Jam_mam.

Here's a picture of where I'm up to today. I added a fleur d'Lyon on the madly bright block bottom left - it doesn't show too well in thsi photo - the fabric is shouting for all the attention :) I know I am way over the deadline but I don't want to spoil things now as I am pleased with how it has gone so far. I am concentration on some seam treatments for the next session tomorrow night and then I need something for the tartan fabric, someway to hide the damage my hoop has done to the green velvet ans soething for the purple below the trumpet. All these somethings need to be quick :)

If anyone has any hints or tips on how not to crush your velet other than by not putting the hoops on so tightly next time , Jacqui! (Doh!) then I would welcome the advice.

No comments: