Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I got a little Lace going on.


lace panel
Originally uploaded by Jam_mam.

I decided that as well as the baby shawl I neded a little project on the side. :o)

The baby shawl - she of the cream formlessness, now has over 720stitches a round and it is s-l-o-w going, but I am plodding on. It must have been wishfull thinking that i might be geting to the end of ball 4 and near time to start thinking about knitting on a border as when I weighed the ball it was still 50gms left to go. Shesh!

meanwhile, my flirtation with the lace panel above is the beginning of a stole that I am making with the lace club yarn from the last instalment of the PY Lace Club. It is gorgeous, the nicest yarn I have ever knit with, yet... The next and final instalment of PY Lace Club goodess may be here tomorrow or the day after.

Better go do the bathtime/sotries/bedtime thing. Then I get to knit ;o)

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is really pretty.

Anonymous said...

beautiful, I Nominate You Lace Queen Of the Year!! :)