Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

Confession


By way of an aid memoir (sp?) I have not yet started my dishcloth for the dishcloth swap *Rolls eyes* Not because I don't want to or have forgotten, I just haven't made the time.


I like the idea of making time, I just need to do it more often, I'll get a shed at the end of the yard and I'll go down there to 'make time'. I wonder what the ingredients are, is it a hammer and nails job a la Santa's little helpers, do you sew it, knit it, bake it? Hmmm! i wonder.


Anyway, for now I haven't time to make time, off to do the perfect mummy stuff and run round after all the sproglets. Maybe that should be, make time for me!

1 comment:

Trudie said...

I'll swap yuo some extra time (I've always got way too much of the stuff) for that beautiful time piece......