Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Possum Lace!


cthpossum1
Originally uploaded by Jam_mam.

A beautifully soft laceweight yarn from Cherry Tree Hill, colourway Tropical Storm, 70% superwash merino 30% possum, 440 yds / 50gms. It's sort of fluffy but not mohair fluffy, possum fluffy :o)

Whatever this one wants to become, it will be for me, love these colours, and , dear reader, Woolly Workshop has it on sale, I couldn't say 'no', now could I?

I have 3 of these so a nice big shawl, something simple that doesn't fight the variegation, maybe Shoalwater?

1 comment:

ContinentalCat said...

The possum lace is great, isn't it? It's very pleasant to knit with and the colours are lovely. It's very hard to resist the sale at Woolly, I want to snap up all of the colours.

I think a Shoalwater in this colourway would be absolutely stunning, go for it!